We at Hotkey Pro care about keeping your personal data safe and secure. We are committed to protecting your privacy rights under the General Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’). The purpose of this privacy notice is to inform you what personal data we collect and the reasoning behind the collection.
2. Collecting your personal data
Under GDRP, personal data is defined as any information relating to an individual that can be used to directly or indirectly to identify the individual. This includes your name, phone number, email address, house address, IP address, social security number, etc. In the following sections, we have laid out when we collect your data, what data is being collected, and why.
2.1 E-mail marketing
For e-mail marketing, we require only your e-mail address for the delivery of marketing related content. With your given permission, we may send you e-mails about our store, new products and other updates. You have the right to object and opt-out of these marketing emails at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ from the bottom of the email, or by sending an email to: email@example.com We will not send you marketing emails without you express consent. We use MailChimp (section 5) to collect your e-mail address for the purpose of e-mail marketing.
3. Disclosure We may disclose your personal data if we are required by law to do so.
4. Your privacy rights You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data that you have provided to us. If your provided information has mistakes, or has otherwise changed before we have been able to complete our part of the transaction, it is your task to inform us about these mistakes or changes. In addition to these rights, you also have the right to object to our direct marketing, and this can be done as explained in section 2.1. If you wish to move your data to another company, we will provide you with your data in a machine-readable format. If you are unsure of the lawfulness of our data processing or you suspect that there is an error in your data, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or would like to know more about them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How long will we store your data?
6.1 Product purchase: the information is stored as long as required by national law for tax purposes and for the prevention of fraud.
6.2 Customer support: 24 months after the ticket has been solved.
6.3 E-mail marketing: until we no longer have your consent.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Please note: no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
8. Age of consent
By using our web shop or by contacting our support, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
10. Questions and contact information
If you would like to: exercise your privacy rights, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us at email@example.com